Is your product development best-in-class? If not, get started working with PDC today.
1) Give us a call (617-723-1150) or send us an e-mail describing your situation—a challenge you face, symptoms of a problem, or even just your vague feeling that things could be better. We’re happy to sign a non-disclosure so you can freely discuss your issues.
We’ll have a phone conversation—or maybe even a brief meeting—to make sure we understand what’s going on.
2) Ask us for a proposal. Our initial discussions will give us both a good idea whether we can help.
If we’re a good fit, we’ll draft a proposal and send it to you. If we can’t help, we’ll refer you to someone who can.
3) Review the proposal, which will include fixed cost, schedule, and specific deliverables.
We’ll follow up with a phone call to answer questions and address any changes to the proposal. We’ll send you a final draft for review.
If needed, we’re happy to work with your purchasing organization to finalize the terms. We do this all the time.
If you’re satisfied, we’re ready to go.
4) Return the signed proposal.
We’ll schedule work to begin.
5) Start seeing results. These might include faster product development, more targeted products, better metrics, fewer change orders, greater market share… the opportunities await.